Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Books

It's been a while since I posted anything on this blog. In the meantime I had two books published and I was working on two others.

The first, Preteklost je prolog, is a history of journalism and media; it is a textbook for students of journalism. It was published by Založba FDV.

The second, Literarno novinarstvo, is my dissertation on Literary Journalism. It was published by Modrijan.

The other two are being released in September.
The first one, Dekle kot Tisa, is a novel, and is being published by publishing house Miš. It is a love story between a girl from the Adriatic coast and a boy from the Pannon lowlands. As they fall in love in the beginning of 1990s, at the time of the war in Balkans regions, their love has little future.

The second one, Literary Journalism in the United States of America and Slovenia, is the English translation of my dissertation, and is being published in the United States of America by University Press of America.

2 comments:

Evil said...

AH tako ,.. super !

Evil said...

AH tako ,.. super !